Takeout Beverage Packaging from AstraPouch®
Don’t let restaurant closures stop you from serving your customers. With our takeout beverage packaging solutions, you can meet them where they’re at, fulfill sales & stay profitable.
New guidance from many State Liquor Authorities allows for any liquor license holder or producer to sell alcohol for take-out or delivery with the purchase of food.
We understand that restaurants make their most profit on drinks, and we don’t want your spirits inventory to go to waste. Shop our take-out beverage pouches and bag-in-box options to keep your sales flowing.
AstraPouch®’s To-Go Series of pouches and bag-in-box solutions are the ideal takeout beverage packaging that makes it easy for any brewery, coffee shop, winery, or restaurant to sell alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages for their customers to enjoy at home.
These dual-spout products feature an easy-fill top for quick, mess-free filling and a bottom-dispensing, one-way spigot to ensure product freshness and safety. They’re the perfect solution for contact-free sharing of your beverage takeout orders.
Clean, sterile, and low cost, our To-Go products are in stock and ready to ship for quick delivery.
Why Choose AstraPouch® Takeout Beverage Packaging?
- Tear-resistant, lightweight packaging is ideal for Uber Eats, DoorDash, and GrubHub delivery
- One-way tap allows easy drink dispensing while preventing oxygen or contamination from getting in
- Tamper-proof cap provides a complete seal for delivery regulations compliance
- Space-saving pouches & bags are made flat and remain flat until filling
- Easy-to-fill design lets you offer diverse beverage selections
Note: AstraPouch® takeout beverage packaging is not generally recommended for carbonated products. If you are using an Astrapouch® or Astrobag® for delivery of carbonated beverages such as tap beer or fountain soda, keep it cold and advise buyers to consume it right away.